Sunday, March 15, 2020

Time is a thief and a gift

I had a memory today, one that was several years ago, and yet lingered in the front of my mind and urged me to look it up on this old blog. When I did, I was inundated with happy times of six years ago and beyond. Beautiful moments of watching our family learn and grow and though we are the same, we have grown and changed in so many ways that I'm sad I never documented in this way. So here I sit, at the keyboard, not for anyone but me. To document thoughts, memories and pictures for my family to enjoy in years to come. I'll start where we are and share our current life, and hope that I'll have time to share the beautiful moments that have passed in these six years since writing on this blog.

we now live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest of Northern California in Eureka. We love being so close to the ocean and God's amazing creation of the redwood trees!