Thursday, December 5, 2013

picture dump.

I recently dumped my iphone pictures onto the computer and realized there are so many fun memories in these! 


 {above: dad's summer work party. we got a great loot. + my first belly pic of baby girl in the background. below: movies with the cousins...Monsters University}
 


{above: all the boys on the golf course! below: emmett's paradise}




{above: we took the kids to see "Juanito Bandito" this summer...we all loved it! below: james and i on our 8 year anniversary. took our boys to the pool and loved every minute of it!}



{above: cake! below: bowen and his good friend Ellie getting ready for some rock climbing}



{above and below: a walk around the wellsville dam on a beautiful evening}


{above and below: bowen ran in his school race on my birthday! We had fun cheering him on!}



 {above and below: James had an interview for PA school in Montana and the boys and I sent him off with some goodies and well wishes. I love the drawings the boys did! :) }


{our last family trip to the pool this summer. man, i miss the sun!}

No comments: